Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dandelion Daze

 

So, Illusia is basically 75% toddler now a days, very little baby-ness left despite still looking sweet and angelic. Very feisty and opinionated, but also hilarious, obsessively helpful and sweet. :) Below are pics of her on her last days of an official  1 year old, today she is 1 ½!

WOW. It seems like just yesterday that I was bringing her home from the hospital and now she is walking, talking, running, throwing and most of all screaming her way through my days. I think seeing the photos of her with the dandelion (below) made me think of how as a baby she was soft, peaceful and settled. Just taking things in and now she is girl of action; wild like the seeds blowing in the wind. Still ever as pretty (and don't think she does not know it, she has the coy 'who me?' smile down.) and still the love of my life. Here is to 18 wonderful months of Illusia!




blog comments powered by Disqus