Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Great Sippy Cup Disappearance

Strange things happen in summer heat. Especially when said summer heat is 110 frickin' ridiculous degrees!  The plan was to stay home and sit in front of the air conditioner....until it cools off, you know around.... autumn. But that was before the great sippy cup disappearance!

 One second it was there, then there was a great cuphunt and every single Illusia reachable area (as well as quite a few that we not reachable) was explored and no sign off the full, bright blue sippy cup was found! To make things even stranger, I asked Illusia what happened to her drink (and she knows what it is) and she pointed to my laptop! 

I asked her how a sippy cup could go into a laptop and she pointed to the corner of the room and said as plain as day 'he did it.' I kid you not! A creeeeepy creature lives in my room and sucks things into my laptop. Like sippy cups (and probably all those socks too.)

 Not her sippy cup-- image found on google. The creature is totally mine though.

I am thinking since said sippy cup was full of milk that pretty soon we will be finding it by smell and see that Illusia set the whole thing up because she wants a new one... Or if we never find it and she was right...I wonder if 'he' sucks other things into there, I keep checking my screen for solidness and nope, no earthly barrier to the other side. I also and wondering is he spits things back out also, like an  ice cream sundae. Mostly I am thinking 'creepy creature, you owe me 4.99!'

Anyway I am quite bored and the heat has clearly gotten to me. Time to drink massive amounts of liquids and watch netflix now.



blog comments powered by Disqus