Saturday, July 31, 2010

Walking on Beautiful Sunshine...Award

I was going to post this over a week ago but I am just getting to it today. I have received this very awesome Sunshine Award from La Licenciada

12 bloggers that spread the happiness and light:





The Sunshine Award is given with the following rules:
1. Put the award on your blog and/or within your post.

2. Pass the award on to twelve (12) bloggers.

3. Link to the nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received the award.
 


I also received the beautiful blogger award from The Scoop on Poop
Thanks!

& I am sharing it with 8 amazing bloggers who make their blogs a beautiful place.

An American Girl in Bristol
Suburban Rebel Mom
 


I am not sure of the 'rules' on this one. But, I assume it is similar to the Sunshine award?


* * *

I know these awards really get around, so I am sorry if I am re-giving a previously given person one of these awards. Just think of it as making you extra awesome! Also, I promise, more updates very soon!!!




blog comments powered by Disqus