Thursday, July 1, 2010

Awarded

YAY ME, I got an award! It is my very first award and I am super excited about it. Thanks to Mom of all Trades, who says I have substance....But, I swear there were no open bottles in my vehicle! Oh, wait I got confused there for a moment. Ahem.

I knight you all with this award. May it serve you well and give you peace and prettify your blog.
* Curvy Ladies Rule  * Being Tazim * A Lot of Loves *A Mother's Earth
* Being Alison * The Mahogany Way * My Story is Not Over
* Momma May Be Mad * Mama Notes

Once you pick up this award you are suppose to:
A. Give me ice cream thank me
& B. Spread the joy of award giving by sharing it with 10 honorable blogs that show substance.


 P.S.
Check out my entry for IHF's Pet's week.
conquistadora
It is spunky little Dazzle after giving Blaze (twice her size) the 'beat down'...Aren't they adorable? :)

blog comments powered by Disqus