Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Weeks Worth

It has been a whole week since my last post. I have not been feeling well (that's right all week. Yay me.) and have had internet issues to boot! In between those two setbacks I have been working on my blog awards post in draft. It was a lot more work than it seemed like it would be (at least being sick and battling my on and off internet)

Try to get that posted in the next couple days. For now here is a cute picture to tide you over. Went to the library yesterday to return books and Illusia ran around the place (trying to pull all the books off the shelf of course) and tired herself out so much that by the time we hit the park next door she was exhausted and kept falling asleep. 

But here is one picture that turned out :)

Hope that I feel better and can update soon-ish


blog comments powered by Disqus