Saturday, May 29, 2010

Steps of a Sugar Plum Faerie

On Thursday the 27th of May, at 13 months and 6 days old, Illusia took her first unassisted steps!! That's right, my little pixie is walking! I did a quick (and kinda not-so-great) video to commemorate --- her cuteness makes up for my poor editing though, really! You might have to turn your volume up as the music and talking is pretty quiet. Also included for your viewing pleasure is some bonus doll kissing. 


I am currently in the process of switching over all my videos to vimeo which has better quality and youtube is driving me nuts and squishing all my vids. Urgh! video squishing bastards err.. big dummies!!

Anyone else use Vimeo or another youtube alternative? Let me know if you have any experience with a good one!


blog comments powered by Disqus