Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Very Faerie Birdhouse

 

After Illusia's nap, we finished decorating our birdhouse. Well, I might add another thing or two to it, but it is mostly complete. We now just have to get some hooks and it will be up and ready for our feathered friends.



I must've lost all of my paintbrushes during the move, so it kind of put a damper on the decorating. I also seemed to loose the tinkerbell stickers I was going to put on it ;(. So, I improvised with an assortment of q-tips, fingers and colored pencils dipper in paint. And I used a mini hot glue gun to glue on the little faeries. I think it could have been a lot better looking than it is, if I had found the proper painting supplies but, I still am proud for finishing it and I doubt Illusia minds my sloppy decorating.


I really hope the birdies like it!
blog comments powered by Disqus