Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Matter of Days

My little girl is teething up a storm today. Getting 6 teeth at once, including her 1st molars and they are all at different stages of pushing though. :( If that were not enough she has a complimentary fluctuating teething fever. Needless to say, she is a bit cranky and not really in the mood for picture taking.

As she finally napped I found myself lamenting on the past (again) and looking through old photos of her. I started thinking about how each day that goes by she amazes me somehow, how each day I learn something new about or from her. Then I started thinking about how we are all made up of days...

 2 days

102 days

 197 days

293 days

She is
407 days today.

____________________________________________
Playing along:
Wordful Wednesday @ Seven Clown Circus
Wordless Wednesday @ lots of places (thanks to Hobo Mama)
& Wednesday of Few Words @ A Lot Of Loves 
_________________________________________
*NOTE the post below that the comment issue in FF has not yet been resolved. I contacted Disqus and am waiting for a reply. Please use IE to comment if possible until it is fixed!*
blog comments powered by Disqus